|#1706|| FOOD SCIENTIST – OK||Stable and growing company is looking for an innovative Food Scientist to add to the R&D Department. Beautiful location in a low cost of living area of the country.
Base salary up to $65K plus relocation assistance if needed.
BS degree required; Food Science, Chemistry, Microbiology a plus.
- Must have at least 2 years of food manufacturing experience.
- Strong communication and computer skills required.
- Experience formulating new products and matching existing.
This position will report directly to the Plant Manager and be responsible for leading the pilot trials in the facility. Documenting all project updates, ensuring product specifications and regulatory information is communicated effectively to the Quality Department, and developing processing procedures for raw ingredients will also be responsibilities the Food Scientist has. This position will involve mentoring a Food Technician.
|#1653|| CULINARY CHEF – CAN LIVE ANYWHERE AND WORK FROM HOME||CAN WORK FROM HOME! CANDIDATES CAN LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE USA! TWO POSITIONS. ONE IN THE EASTERN HALF AND ONE IN THE WESTERN HALF OF THE COUNTRY!
The company is very stable and is looking to grow. Great work environment where people are valued and many people here say this is the best company they have ever worked for. R&D Center is relatively new and this company is ready to hire!
Salary to $90K plus bonus and relocation.
Looking for someone who lives in the Western half of the country, and they can work from home. Also need someone in the Eastern half of the country.
- Culinary degree is desired, and a plus if certified CRC or CCC.
- Experience as a Chef for a food manufacturer or at Corporate of a national restaurant chain is a must.
- Proven culinary and presentation skills are a must.
- Must be self-starter and team-oriented.
- Must be open to some travel, including one full week a month.
Support culinary related activities internal and external including trade shows, ideation sessions, customer immersions, presentations and recipe evaluation and development. Utilize syndicated data, marketing insights, collateral and trend insights working closely with marketing, sales and R&D to support the customer's needs. Work closely with peers in a team approach to develop customer presentations, ideations, immersions and support and participate in the specific areas. Concept development and generation of finished prototype samples for evaluation needs and customer presentations. Provide strategic assistance in development of menu concepts for the customers.
|#1679|| CULINARY DIRECTOR - GA||This company has been growing and is in acquisition mode. Great work environment where people are valued and many people here say this is the best company they have ever worked for. R&D Center is relatively new and the Culinary Director will help them build a new kitchen. They are ready to hire!
Salary to $125K plus good bonus and relocation.
Must have successful experience in either national accounts (national restaurant chains) as a Chef at the Corporate level OR as a Chef in manufacturing, working with national accounts.
- Must have experience leading other Chefs.
- Must be open to approximately 25% travel.
- Must have solid presentation skills and be able to communicate well at all levels.
- Desire candidate to have a Culinary Arts degree and certifications are a plus.
The Director of Culinary is responsible for ensuring culinary excellence. Develop and implement the culinary strategy for the company. Work with Sales, Marketing, R&D, and Operations to build solutions that result in success for the customer. Will do ideation sessions, customer immersions, internal and external presentations, trade shows, and recipe evaluation and development. Manage, develop and coach the internal Chefs.
|#1674|| DIRECTOR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT – IL||Stable company is looking to expand the R&D Department with an experienced Product Development professional. This is a chance to be truly innovative and think outside of the box. The Director of Product Development is a dynamic role. This person will not be sitting in the research lab all day. They will also have strong customer interactions.
Base salary up to $100K plus bonus and relocation.
MS in Chemistry, Food Science, or related field required.
- Must have experience supervising other Chemist or Scientist.
- Experience with chemicals, phosphates or food ingredients preferred.
- Strong presentation skills and customer interaction experience required.
- Must be open to some travel.
This position reports directly to the General Manager. The Director of Product Development is responsible for leading the research and implementation of all new product innovation and ideation. Presenting new products to customer executives and working with Engineering to develop or modify equipment for production.